We provide client-centric consultancy and workforces for IT service management to drive transformation delivered through our innovative digital capabilities and deep technical expertise. We have two roles that you can choose which most suitable with your company needs: Service Solution Architect and 3rd Party Manager.
1. Service Solution Architect
- Defined framework/business process that allows them to operate within agreed terms to support our customer’s business and improve customer advocacy.
- Co-create the Service Management strategy for complex multi-domain opportunities.
- Design Service Solutions which meet highly complex and customized customer requirements.
- Partner with the proposal team in documenting and presenting solution/s to clients and provide subject matter expertise on the service management and design constraints for inclusion in bids/proposals including input into estimates and costings. Undertake appropriate due diligence on all proposed solutions.
- Provide direction to Lines of Business, 3rd Parties and Design resources to ensure each solution is appropriate to the Customer’s requirements and solution strategy and is costed accordingly.
- Develop end to end cost/risk models underpinning customer solutions including all elements of service management and technology.
- Finalizing Solution and Ensuring Solution Integrity
2. 3rd Party Manager
- Focus to accurately transcode third party cost from supplier format into the requirement format.
- Check pricing for accuracy and completeness against the Statement of Work that the third party has quotes.
- Work together with the Service Solution Architect, Account team, Bid Manager and Procurement to tailor the cost to the specific needs of customers.
- Source and engage third party supplier to account teams. Attend regular bid meeting, solution briefing and associate meetings.
What You Get
- Certified skill resources which has proven expertise.
- Dedicated resource that will be extension of your internal team as per contract period.
- Our resource will follow your business process and policy when performing their job.
- Monthly governance meeting with IGDC management where we would like to hear customer’s feedback, concern or escalation.