- Digiserve may collect your information when you voluntarily and/or consent to provide Digiserve with your personal information when acccessing our website.
- Digiserve may also collect your information when you navigate in our website.
- IP (Internet Protocol) Address: Digiserve.co.id shall store your IP address for information purposes. We use IP address collectively to enable us identifying the location from where our customers are accessing our website.
- Digiserve may use your personal infomation stored in this website to provide you with information regarding our products offer and services from time to time. If you choose not to provide certain information about you, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you require, or the level of service that we may be able to offer. However, if you choose not to receive such information, you may opt out by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We may require you to register with us in order to access some parts of the our website. When you register with us, you must keep your registration details confidential; you will be responsible for any access to our website using your registration details, even if the access is by another person.
- We may disclose your personal information when (i) it is required by law and/or court order; (ii) we protect our copyright; and (iii) we protect our website from any unathorized access and fraudulent act that may jeopardize the content of the website; and (iv) it is deemed necessary to third parties who provide services to us, including organizations and contractors that assist us with the purposes for which we use your information.
- We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorized disclosures.
- Digiserve shall have the right to modify the information contained herein from time to time at its own discretion and publish an updated version on Digiserve website. By continuing to use the Digiserve website you will be deemed to accept the updated version of the website and agree to its content.
- Your incompatibility and failure to access the website cannot be used as a reason to claim and file a suit against Digiserve.
- By using this website, you will be deemed to approve the policy stipulated herein. If you choose not to agree with the policy, you are free not to use the website.