Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
MNS SD-WAN is a new and transformational way in managing WAN more efficient from architect, deploy, and operate organization network. Through SDWAN customer can; cut complexity by centrally manage WAN devices through Digiserve Infinity Portal and one point of contact, connect Head office, branches, and cloud with various link connection option (MPLS, Internet, LTE), Excellent connection availability through backup link from public link just like private network and many more.
Digiserve Managed Service provides an end to end managed services that includes presales support, commissioning, 24/7 proactive monitoring and incident management, reporting, and service change management.
Digiserve SDWAN Managed Service
A complementary service from Digiserve to help customer in finding the right solution before committed to our services - Solution Design - Budgetary
Once-off services, provisioning service based on customer requirement: - CPE purchase - Proof of Concept - Hardware installation - Commisioning - Decommisioning
24x7 Proactive Monitoring
Will monitor and manage the customer device 24x7 Proactive / Reactive basis as well as manage incidents and alarms.
A range of reporting options, to enhance the end-to-end visibility of their network. The ability to view device, network, and application reports can assist in ensuring the customers network performs to its maximum capability
The ability to perform Moves, Adds, Changes or Delete (MACD) through In-scope/Out-of-scope change requests
Digiserve Infinity Portal
Our portal allow customer to monitor, request change, and manage their whole network through a single monitor, infinity portal
Use Case : Network Complexity
- Enterprise used multiple type of network on their branch, difficult to monitor
- Managing devices in policy and configuration of thousands of devices at branches is difficult
- Deploying devices to a lot of branches is costly and time consuming
- High visibility in monitoring of multiple network type
- Centralized Management
- Zero touch provisioning
- Monitor all your network with ease
- Manage policy and configuration and access controller from anywherof all device through one centralized tools
- Fast deployment
Use Case : Brand Agnostic and Load Sharing
- Enterprise often used 2 WAN/ internet of different provider and set up as main WAN and back up. Which the back up very much idle all the time.
- SD-WAN can used as load balancer of multiple WAN and utilize the backup WAN from different provider or different carriage link.
- Optimise and utilise a back up and standby WAN
- Cost cutting, no need upgrade Bandwidth on a main WAN
Use Case : Link Path Controller for Specific Application
- Some Enterprise want to optimize their VPNIP bandwidth by re-routing some of application (e.g: email and voice)
- Change internet link into VPNIP-like (secure and private) by creating VPN IPSec Tunnel
- Enterprise can move any MPLS VPNIP traffic easily to Internet
- Optimize MPLS VPNIP Bandwidth
- Having an internet link that feels like MPLS VPNIP
- Crucial application will have faster access time
Simplify Branch Networks
Provision branch offices faster with zero-touch deployment, simplified configuration, orchestration and on-going monitoring with centralized troubleshooting tools.
Optimise Apps Performance
Optimize application performance over Hybrid or Internet links with direct, secure access to enterprise and cloud applications. Provides consolidated monitoring and visibility across multiple WAN links and service providers.
Deliver Branch Agility
Enable multiple links, devices and services to coexist and operated with incumbent solutions and make the branch agile.
Deliver operational efficiency of hybrid WAN with ease and enable branch offices with ordinary broadband as enterprise-grade WAN at a reduced cost.
Faster Problem Resolution
Support with 24/7 service desk and service assurance support such as event monitoring, proactive incident notification, online fault reporting with Single point of Contact (SPOC).
Complete IT Control
Gain greater control and end-to-end visibility of service status using Customer Portal with self-service capability and online performance report capability
Orchestration, Automation & Centralized Management
Using cloud based controller to managed SD-WAN Devices
Auto load balancing or use manual routing provide for manage SD-WAN and support auto failover for multiple links using several type of links
WAN Gateway | Policy Based Routing, determine their routing based on policy | Quality of Services, the ability of a network to provide good service by providing bandwidth, overcoming jitter and delay.
VPN Tunnel Encryption
SD-WAN will establish a communication path with VPN tunnel, this tunnel will be encrypted for securing communication
Zero Touch Provisioning
Automatically authenticate, connect and receive configuration instruction from centralized management
Access Control List
Discuss how this solution can unleash the true potential of your business,
contact Digiserve now!